Friday, March 24, 2017

Things we take for granted and moving forward

Earlier this week I got a sinus infection, which really sucks because this week I am supposed to be running my third half marathon of the year.  This week I took a lot of time off of work so that I didn't get my coworkers sick but also get better.  Luckily I was able to get a steroid shot to help get better.  A lot of us take for granted the little things in life, such as going to work, exercising, being to eat regular food, so on and so forth.  It is important to take the day by the horns.  There are so many people in the world that can't do the simple things in life.  There are various times in life that I take for granted, this last week put things back into perspective to cherish every moment we can.  Yes I am sick now but I will get better and be able to run on Sunday.  I am sometimes hard on myself for not being able to do my best but this Sunday it is okay to not run as fast but I should still put my best effort forth.  I will do my best and as long as I finish it would be worth the time and money.  Even if I don't finish, I tried and can move on to the next half marathon.  The nice thing about this race is I have 6 hours so even if I walked the whole thing I will be done before 6 hours haha.  For anyone going through a hard time remember that God has a plan but we just don't know what it is. If you are not religious, know that someone is watching over you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment