Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Me

Thanks for checking my blog out.  I figured I would start one to give helpful tips.  Most of my blogs will probably be about traveling, education, running and some random stuff.  I will also share strategies on saving money.  I love traveling and saving money any way I can will help support later trips.  I will start off by saying I suck at writing so don't judge me.  Anyways for those that don't know me, my name is Chris Lee and I grew up in Southern California.  Spent majority of my life there before moving to Oklahoma City where I currently reside.  I get a lot of questions about why am I living here and the reasons I give people are the cost of living and my friends.  I moved here in 2013 knowing that I was going to move back after graduation but God had a different plan and I love living in this city.  I don't want to ramble about my life so lets get going.  My next post will be about running.

No comments:

Post a Comment